Plan now to attend the Midwest Manure Summit being held on February 27, 2019 at Lambeau Field Atrium, 1266 Lombardi Ave, Green Bay, WI. This summit is held to support and strength the Midwest dairy industry through awareness, understanding, and adoption of innovative manure handling processes.
Guest speakers and topics include:
- Becky Larson, UW-Madison & UW-Extension — Selecting Appropriate Manure Technology
- Clinton Church, USDA-ARS Pennsylvania — Manure Phosphorus Extraction System
- Shulin Chen, Washington State University — Recovering Ammondia form Manure as Fertilizer
- John Chastain, Clemson University — Phosphorus Trade-Offs With No-Till: What if Manure Had No Phosphorus?
- Sara Walling, UW-Extension — Manure Management Outlook
- Mark Borchardt, USDA-ARS Wisconsin — Groundwater Update
- John Brooks, USDA-ARS Mississippi — Controlling Antibiotic Resistance and Bacterial Pathogens in Manure
For more information and to register, print the 2019 Midwest Manure Summit.