Purpose: To strengthen collaborative conversations among community members to positively impact Green County communities during COVID-19 and beyond. Through the creation of space for discussion and networking, community members can share resources, wisdom, challenges, and successes.
Schedule and Registration:These collaborative conversations are being held Monthly on the 4th Monday from 12:00pm-1:00pm via Zoom. Meeting dates include December 28, January 25, February 22, March 22, April 26, May 24.
Meeting Agenda: (Meeting agenda subject to change)
- Welcome and Introductions
- Update from the Health Department
- Community Sector Updates:
- Education, childcare and libraries
- Health and wellness
- Law enforcement and Local government
- Businesses, chambers and economic development
- Faith-based organization
- Any additional updates?
- Actionable Takeaways
- Looking Ahead
- Optional: Discussion and breakout rooms for networking
Contact Information: Please reach out to one of the facilitators for more information
Victoria Solomon, email@example.com, Community Resource Development Educator, Extension Green County
Bridget Craker, firstname.lastname@example.org, Public Health Educator, Green County Public Health Department