Need Help Getting Your 2014 Taxes Done?
Volunteer Tax Aide counselors trained & certified by the IRS will provide
FREE one-on-one assistance helping older low to moderate income individuals complete their tax forms. There is no age restriction.
Tax Prep Flyer – Where to get help with your taxes.
Want More Money in Your Pocket 2015 – 2014 Tax Information
For up-to-date tax credit information and tax forms, go to: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/eitc/.
- Budgets and spending plans:
- Planning to Stay Ahead – basic money management: http://learningstore.extension.wisc.edu/assets/pdfs/b3478.pdf
- Saving and setting financial goals:
- Estate planning: http://learningstore.extension.wisc.edu/Assets/pdfs/B1442.pdf
- Financial coaching:
- Scams, Fraud and Identity Theft: http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/privacy-identity, http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/scam-alerts
- Rent Smart Class:
- Held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 9 am – 2:30 pm at the Green County Human Services Auditorium (N3152 Hwy 81, Monroe).
- To receive your Certificate of Completion you must attend the ENTIRE SESSION.
- Free Pizza Lunch is served at every class!
- Topics Covered:
- How Much Will it Cost?
- Money for Rent.
- Making the Most of Your Credit Report.
- Finding a Place to Live.
- Checking Out the Rental Unit and the Landlord.
- The Rental Application Process.
- Understanding Rental Agreements.
- Maintenance: Who is Responsible for What?
- Home Maintenance: Keeping it Clean and Safe.
- Communicating with Your Landlord and Neighbors.
- Moving On: Notice, Security Deposits and Evictions.