Highlights of Taking Care of You
Explore ways to take better care of yourself and manage stress in eight 30 to 45-minute Zoom sessions!
Highlights of Taking Care of You is the online adaptation of Taking Care of You, a research-based program that offers practical strategies and activities to help people deal with the stress in their lives. Managing life’s challenges in healthy ways allows individuals to take better care of themselves and their overall health. Each session includes a variety of self-reflection and experiential activities that explore wellness topics, such as mental and social health.
Participants will consider ways to:
- Become more aware of the mind-body connection and how to use this awareness for better health
- Respond versus react to the stress in life
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier person: body, mind, and spirit
- Live more in the moment
- Find ways to bring more joy into life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
Learn more about the Taking Care of You program, the original program that inspires the online Highlights series.
For questions, to join the interest list, or to schedule a class for your organization, please contact:
Hannah McMunn, Health and Well-Being Educator
Extension, Green and Lafayette Counties