Welcome to the Green County 4-H Photography Project! Below is information about 4-H Photography workshops, resources, and meetings.
If you have any questions regarding the Green County 4-H Photography Project, please contact the Extension Green County Office at 328-9440.
- 12 Elements of a Merit Image
- State 4-H webpage for Communication Arts: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4harts/
- 4-H Photography Project website by University of Minnesota Extension – Includes links to numerous online resources, including a video on Smartphone Photography 101, and example photos to inspire and help you practice judging photography.
- National 4-H Photography Curriculum website – Online resources photography equipment, lighting, composition and more.
- 2019 Wisconsin State Youth Photo Exhibit – Top 12: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4harts/state-photo-exhibit/
- Handouts from 4-H Photography Workshop on May 12, 2020 by Malissabeth Roe: Camera Settings
Photography Committee Members
Chris Beer, 608-558-1684, email