***Please note: When accessing any fillable pdf on this page, please download and save it to your computer first before typing in it, then open it from your computer to make your changes. If you need these documents in Word format, please contact the Extension office.
This year’s Friend of 4-H, Volunteer of the Year, and Lifetime Volunteers awards will be presented at the Green County Fair. Please submit nominations by June 15.
Nominations can be made through this link: https://forms.gle/g4q4GzEJmts2NSp29
4-H Record Books are a valuable educational resource that offers opportunities for our members to REFLECT on their learning, develop LIFE SKILLS of planning and record keeping, and RECOGNITION of their growth.
Record books can be turned in to the club by mid-August.
Members in 5K-2nd Grade – Youth in the Cloverbud project are strongly encouraged, but not required, to complete a 4-H Cloverbud Record Book.
Member in 3rd-13th Grade – Green County 4-H members in 3rd-13th grade are encouraged to fill out a record book. Youth have three (3) options:
OPTION 1 – 4-H County Record Book – This is our county’s optimal record book for offering reflection, record keeping and recognition opportunities. Youth who fill out this county record book are eligible for county awards.
- 4-H County Record Book Guide Sheet
- 4-H Member Photo Identification page
- 4-H Activity Record (Download with Microsoft Word or Google Docs)
- 4-H Participation Summary (Download with Microsoft Word or Google Docs)
- 4-H Project Record & Financial Report (Download with Microsoft Word or Google Docs)
- 4-H Lifetime Dairy Record (OPTIONAL – No points will be awarded for filling out this form.)
- 4-H County Award Self-Nomination Form
- Project Award Evaluation Form (For Reference ONLY – Used by Committee to score Record Books)
OPTION 2 – 4-H Minimal Record Book – This record book offers members a basic level of reflection and record keeping opportunities, but is not eligible for county level recognition. Members are free to be creative with this record book by adding additional pages to the six pages provided.
OPTION 3 – 4-H Club Approved Record Book – 4-H clubs have the option to establish an alternative form of club level record book if desired. A club approved record book must be agreed and voted on by club membership and needs approval from the 4-H Youth Development Educator to proceed for the year. It is suggested that clubs establish a committee of volunteers to ensure this component of 4-H club work is being completed.
- County Income Receipt Form
- County Expense Reimbursement Form
- County Fundraiser Request Form
- County Request for Special Funding Form
- County Request for Budget Information Form
- County 4-H Mini Grant Request Form
- County Donation Solicitation Request
- Club Treasurer’s Report Form
- Club Dues Receipt Form
- Club Income and Expense Receipt Form
- 4-H Expense Tip Sheet for Lasting Purchases
- 4-H Financial Management Policy
- Planning and Fundraising (and acknowledging donations)
- Financials Audits
- Cash Awards, Cash Prizes, Scholarships and Memorials Tip Sheet
- and much more
- 4-H Club Financial Ledger (Excel)
- 4-H Financial Management Resources
- 4-H Financial Audit Checklist
- 4-H Inspire Kids To Do Activity Guide
- GREEN COUNTY 4-H Program Policy 2023-2024
- 2023-2024 Green County 4-H Project Guide
- 2023-2024 Green County 4-H Enrollment, Project & Policy Guide
- Wisconsin 4-H Youth Development Policies
- 4-H Name Emblem Guidelines (4 pgs)
- Green County Dairy Breakfast Coffee Cake Recipe (1 pg)
4-H Youth Development Educator
Extension Green County
2841 6th Street
Monroe, WI 53566-9397
Office Phone: 608-328-9440
After Hours Cell#: 608-352-0242