Green County 4-H Adult Leaders
|President:||Katy Dickson – Browntown Busy Beavers|
|Vice President:||Tina Straws – Next Generation|
|Secretary:||Briget Nusbaum – Next Generation|
|Treasurer:||Josh Montgomery – Next Generation|
|Members At Large:||Ann Goers – Washington Center
Stacy Leitner – Cheese Country Clovers
Meeting Agendas & Minutes:
- June 7, 2021 – (6:15pm Executive Board; 7:30pm Adult Leaders)
- August 30, 2021 – (6:15pm Executive Board; 7:30pm Adult Leaders)
- October 4, 2021 – (6:15pm Executive Board; NO Adult Leaders)
Please note – you can join these meetings either online OR by phone.
Green County 4-H Awards & Recognition Standing Committee Members:
Christina Johnson, Next Generation (Term Expires: 2021 – 2nd term)
Deb Myers, Next Generation (Term Expires: 2021 – 2nd term)
Stacy Leitner, Cheese Country Clovers – Financial Secretary (Term Expires: 2022)
Krista Bethke, Cheese Country Clovers (Term Expires: 2022)
Tyler Sievers, Clarence Bridge Pioneers (Term Expires: 2023)
Green County 4-H Marketing & Promotions Standing Committee Members:
Dawn Smith, Washington Center (Term expires: 2021 – 2nd term)
Deb Myers, Next Generation – Chair (Term expires: 2021 – 2nd term)
Nita Duerst, New Glarus (Term Expires: 2022)
Bridget Manthey, Young Americans (Term Expires: 2022) – 608-214-9990, email
Nicole Ruegsegger, Clarno (Term Expires: 2022)
Bridget Nusbaum, Next Generation – Financial Secretary (Term Expires: 2021)
Heidi Rufer, Next Generation (Term Expires: 2023)
Devi Duerst, New Glarus (Youth Leader)
Camp Financial Committee
Christopher Smith, Washington Center (Term Expires: 2021)
Nicole Ruegsegger, Clarno (Term Expires: 2021)
Rae Wellnitz, Countywide Leader (Term Expires: 2021)
Ann Goers, Washington Center (Term Expires: 2022)
Eileen Horn, New Glarus (Term Expires: 2022)
Tyler Sievers, Clarence Bridge Pioneers (Term Expires: 2022)
Sharon Blohowiak, Washington Center (Chair – Term Expires: 2021)
Amanda Hedlund, Jolly Mixers (Term Expires: 2022)
Mark Dickson, Browntown Busy Beavers (Secretary – Term Expires: 2021)
Josh Montgomery, Next Generation (Financial Secretary – Term Expires: 2022)
I’m a 4-H Project Leader: Now what do I do?
Green County 4-H Junior Leaders
|President:||Auburn Von Kaenel – Next Generation|
|Vice President:||Bella Andrews – Next Generation|
|Secretary:||Harley Mandel – Next Generation|
|Treasurer:||Katie Nusbaum – Next Generation|
|Reporter:||Jackie Nusbaum – Next Generation|
|Members at Large :||Averey Marean – Juda Jolly Juniors
Maggie Paul – Next Generation
|Jr. Leader Adult Advisors:||Deb Myers, 934-5460, firstname.lastname@example.org – Next Generation
Rhonda Alton, 558-1648, email@example.com – Stateline
Junior Leaders Meeting Dates
(All meetings are held from 7:00 – 8:30 PM at the Green County Justice Center unless otherwise specified)
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- Friday, July 10, 2020 – Dairy Bar set up at Fairgrounds
- You have been enrolled in 4-H for the current year.
- You are in 6th – 13th grade in school.
- You assist in Junior Leader activities.
Reasons to join Green County Junior Leaders:
- You can help younger members to have some of the same opportunities that you have had in 4-H club work.
- You can help develop your ability to work with others.
- You can make new friends!
- You may become eligible for 4-H trips, awards, and scholarships.
- You can develop your abilities to plan, to organize, and to reason.
- You can become better acquainted with the entire 4-H club program.
- You can be a leader in your community.
For further information, contact any of the Adult Advisors or the Green County UW-Extension Office at 608-328-9440.
4-H Youth Development Educator
Extension Green County
2841 6th Street
Monroe, WI 53566-9397
Office Phone: 608-328-9440
After Hours Cell#: 608-352-0242