Welcome to the Green County 4-H Dog Project! Below, you will find information about the Green County 4-H Dog Project, training dates, and leader contact information.
If you have any questions regarding the Green County 4-H Dog Project, please contact the Extension Green County Office at 328-9440.
Dog Project Learning Resources
- National 4-H Dog Curriculum – FREE online resources around topics of (1) Selection and Care, (2) Health & Nutrition, (3) Behavior and Training, and more.
- Wisconsin 4-H Dog Project website – Offers information about State 4-H Dog Shows and Contest, and the WI 4-H Dog Committee.
- Dog Class Descriptions and Score Sheets: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4haganimalscience/class-descriptions-and-scoresheets/
- Wisconsin State 4-H Dog Project Facebook page
- AKC – Titles & Programs You Can Do From Home
- AKC – Virtual Rally program