Welcome to the Green County 4-H Dog Project! Below, you will find information about the Green County 4-H Dog Project, training dates, and leader contact information.
If you have any questions regarding the Green County 4-H Dog Project, please contact the Extension Green County Office at 328-9440.
Updates to 2020 4-H Dog Project Learning Opportunities due to COVID-19:
- All 4-H Dog Agility practices for May & June are cancelled.
- 2020 Green County Fair Dog Obedience, Showmanship, & Agility Shows have been cancelled.
- The State 4-H Dog Agility and Obedience & Showmanship shows have been cancelled.
- The Green County 4-H Dog Committee is looking into offering some sort of face-to-face learning opportunities later this summer or early fall.
Dog Project Learning Resources
- National 4-H Dog Curriculum – FREE online resources around topics of (1) Selection and Care, (2) Health & Nutrition, (3) Behavior and Training, and more.
- Wisconsin 4-H Dog Project website – Offers information about State 4-H Dog Shows and Contest, and the WI 4-H Dog Committee.
- Dog Class Descriptions and Score Sheets: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4haganimalscience/class-descriptions-and-scoresheets/
- Wisconsin State 4-H Dog Project Facebook page
- AKC – Titles & Programs You Can Do From Home
- AKC – Virtual Rally program
Adult Committee Members: