Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA) Certification
For 2022, this certification will be required of:
- Green County Fair Animal Exhibitors (Dairy, Beef, Swine, Sheep, Goats, Poultry & Rabbits) – must complete and submit certification number as part of Green County Fair entry process.
- WI State Fair Junior Animal Exhibitors (Dairy, Beef, Swine, Sheep, Goats, Poultry & Rabbits) – must complete and submit certification number as part of WSF entry process.
As of 3/23/2022, the new YQCA website is up and running. Below is information regarding next steps.
- First, ALL families will need to create a new account on the new YQCA website. This is the link for the new YQCA website: www.yqcaprogram.org This is the link that has step by step instructions on how to create a new account: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rowg7hm5py87bwh/YQCA_HelpDoc_SubmittingCurrentYQCACertification.pdf?dl=0
- Second, if you have already completed your YQCA certification this year (either through the old system or an in-person class), you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name on the account (parent name if parent account that has added children), the name of the youth, and then attach a pdf or jpg of your certificate. This is the certificate we asked everyone to download and/or print by Monday, March 21.
- If you have not completed your YQCA certification this year, you will need to complete it through the new website (www.yqcaprogram.org). YQCA certification needs to be completed BEFORE you complete your Fair entries in May. We do not recommend waiting until the last minute to do YQCA, because then you may not get your Fair entries in before the deadline.
If you run into trouble, customer support will be provided M-F 10 AM – 6 PM CST. There is a chat feature and help button available on the website. When using the help button, select a support request category that best suits your support requests and then hit “Compose”. A window in your email program or browser will then open with the “To” address prepopulated as email@example.com and the subject as the selected support request category. You’ll need to allow pop-ups in order for this window to open. If the pop-up doesn’t work on your machine, use your email program to reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and make the subject line a title from the support request category dropdown list.