Welcome to the Green County 4-H Foods & Nutrition webpage! Here you will find the upcoming dates for workshops & events with details and registration paperwork if needed. You will also find resources you can access for the Foods & Nutrition & Foods Preservation projects. Listed near the bottom are the 4-H Foods Committee Members.
Food & Nutrition Resources
- Extension Food Preservation website – This site offer safe preserving recipes and lots of resources for learning how to safely preserve food, including freezing, canning and drying.
- National 4-H Food-Science Curriculum website – Online resources around the topics of Secrets of Baking, Protein Chemistry, Fruits & Vegetables, and Foods Scientist.
- National 4-H Food, Culture & Reading online resources: https://4-h.org/parents/curriculum/food-culture-reading/
- Wisconsin 4-H Foods & Nutrition Project Page: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4hprojects/family-home-health/foods-nutrition/
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension FoodWIse program page: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/foodwise/
- National 4-H Fantastic Foods
- Wilton Cake Decorating
- Food Safety Information
- Dole Superkids
Green County 4-H Foods & Nutrition Committee Members