A Cloverbud is a youth enrolled in Kindergarten through 2nd grade as of January of the current year.
An Explorer is a youth enrolled in the Exploring project in 3rd through 4th grade.
“Make the Best Better” through “Learning By Doing”
Spring 2021 Cloverbud Kits
- (a) in-person small group workshop – Saturday, February 13 @ 10:00-11:30am, Green County Justice Center
- (b) virtual workshops – Tuesday, February 16, 23 & March 2 @ 6:00pm, or
- (c) do anytime on your own.
- Designed for youth in 5K-2nd grade (do not have to be enrolled in 4-H to participate)
- Registration due by January 25th at this link: https://bit.ly/3pcehK4
- Kits will be available for pick up from the Green County Extension Office the week prior to February 13
- $5.00 per kit for one child, and includes most supplies needed
- Families will be invoiced, and payment is due prior to or at the time of kit pick-up
- Financial assistance is available for this program, if the fee is a financial barrier to participation.
- To request financial assistance and have the fee waived, please contact the Extension Green County Office: 608-328-9440 or email@example.com
Cloverbud Project Resources
- Ideas for Cloverbuds
Looking for fun, hands-on activities to do at home? Go to: https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/home-activities/. We chose the resources on this page with busy parents, caregivers, and families in mind.
- Wisconsin 4-H Cloverbud Activities page: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4hcloverbuds/activity-plans/
Learn the 4-H Pledge!
Cloverbud Standing Committee Members:
Inga Marty, New Glarus (Term expires: 2021) – 608-444-3744, email
Ryan Andrews, Next Generation (Term expires: 2021 – 2nd term) – 608-293-0677, email
Laura Voelker, Spring Grove Honest Workers (Term expires: 2022)
Bridget Manthey, Young Americans (Term Expires: 2022) – 608-214-9990, email
Meghan Sievers, Clarence Bridge Pioneers (Term Expires: 2023), email
Carmen Burnard, Dayton Dairylanders (Term Expires: 2023) – 608-333-5720, email
Extension Green County Office – 608.328.9440