- Pregnancy: Preparing to Parent – a guide to each trimester of your pregnancy
- 0-12 months: Parenting the First Year – age-paced newsletters to help new parents month-by-month
- 13-36 months: Parenting the Second and Third Years – age-paced newsletters that guide each step of the way as your child grows through their 2nd and 3rd years of life:
- 3-5 year-olds: Parenting the Preschooler – These are topical bulletins on common parenting issues with preschoolers.
- 10-18 year-olds: Parents of pre-teens and teens need help with parenting, too! In response to the need for online parenting opportunities for parents of preteens and teens, family scholars from the University of Wisconsin-Extension have developed a new website and program called MyParenthetical – a research-and-experience-based website for parents of pre-teens and adolescents:
- Getting to Calm: Cool-headed strategies for parenting tweens and teens, By Laura S. Kastner, Ph.D., and Jennifer Wyatt, Ph.D.
- Raising a Thinking Pre-teen, Myrna Shure
- Thinking Parent, Thinking Child, Myrna Shure
- Setting Limits with Your Strong-Willed Child, Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition: Eliminating Conflict by Establishing CLEAR, Firm, and Respectful Boundaries, By Robert J. Mackenzie
- Kids, Parents, and Power Struggles: Winning for a Lifetime, By Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
- Program for 4-7 year-olds: Raising a Thinking Child (program for parents and caregivers of children 4-7 years old) – dates and locations, brochure.
- Strengthening Families Program 10-14 (program for parents/guardians and their kids aged 10-14) – dates and locations, brochures
Bridget Mouchon Health & Well-Being Educator Extension Green County 2841 6th Street Monroe, WI 53566 Office Phone: 608-328-9440