The bilingual Community health Worker is a frontline public health worker who is a trusted member of the community and has a thorough understanding of the community being served.
She serves as a link between health and social service programs and the community to promote access to services and improve the quality and cultural competence of service delivery.
- Free non-biased information and assistance on Green County resources and services.
- Help those living with Chronic Health Conditions.
- System Navigation to build confidence in interacting with Health Providers.
- Provide Care Transitions Intervention to those that have been admitted to the hospital in the last 60 days.
- Medication Review; help you feel confident managing your medications and get the most out of your visits with your provider.
- CHW’s walk alongside, and provide support and advocacy
- Community Health Worker brochure for Green County
Cristy Alvarado | (608)219-9955 | email@example.com